"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

You're Not Ready So Please Stop Acting Like You Are...

If you claim to care for me, look out for me, love me even, then why would you say the things you say to me? I let you in my life to be shat on by you're ego? How fair is it to me if I am able to bend over backwards for you and receive nothing but a nod and a sarcastic wave in return?
If I were in you're position and received nearly as much love and care as you do from so many people, I would be content and happy and thankful for those gifts of appreciation. I would be kind and honest and and a wonderful person. The sad part of this is that you are all of those things. But you're also manipulative and spiteful, and condescending.
You were one of the few women I called friend and now I call you enemy. How dare you say that my prize for loving you is that I get to have a "person like me" to stand in my corner? How dare you say such things when you're never in my corner? Never there when I have a question and never there when I need advice? You're never there and you're not ready to have a relationship with anyone no less a relationship with me.
This Song Is Dedicated To You...
You Really Aren't Ready So Please Stop Acting Like You Are.

No comments:

Post a Comment