"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Phallophobia


- The Fear Of Penis...
Its not the actual penis that terrifies me. In a sense I have extreme penis envy. I love the shape, the taste (of most lol!!), the pleasure it brings me, and even the white creamy pleasure juice that I have the power to drive out of man when he passes the point of no return. I love every part of the cock... but the vulnerability that comes with that love is frightening. I feel almost powerless against the intoxication of a fully erect mass of flesh and nerves. I get weak in the knees and short of breath. My hands clam up and my jaw clenches. I must touch it, taste it, rub it. I must make it feel pleasure and satisfaction. And I have to be honest, this infatuation that I have with cock is baffling.
Why is it that I let a body part have so much control over me? When a beautiful piece of man meat is staring me in the face, I completely loose myself in lust and anticipation.
Something has to be done about this.
Maybe I'll start going to Sexaholic Anonymous meetings! lol

4 comments:

  1. Oh god this is funny!!!!!!! I know it's not meant to be, but it is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw dude!!! its fucking hilarious!! its definitely a serious situation for me but it sure is funny!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. When a beautiful piece of man meat is staring me in the face, I completely loose myself in lust and anticipation.

    Mmm... yes.

    ... Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Mikey!!! I'm glad you know what I mean!!! :)

    ReplyDelete