"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cult Of Xtacy


So recently Poe and I have taken on the task to help a friend kick Heroin. Penn is on day 3 now and is doing really well!! She says she's no longer having cravings but the dope sickness is almost unbearable(btw... heroin is the worst and cheapest drug in existence! plz stay away!!). So to help her over the sickness we would sit around and keep her company and sometimes do other drugs that she has no addiction to, to keep her body buzzed and the pain low (no one said what we do is right but it does help. its the same as giving a heroin addict methadone in the hospital without the sterility and the judgmental stares!). I must say that you learn alot about a person when you sit and get high with them. Penn is such a good kind soul and doest deserve the pain she's going through!! Keep her in your hearts and wish her well. For the next 6 days of this withdrawal process I will be keeping posts of Penns progress.

I Love You Penn And I Will Always Have Your Back!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna get 2 know a person? Do drugs with them!!!! MY GOD the reaches of mind you get to explore!

    P.S. God Bless Penn

    ReplyDelete