"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hard To Focus


After the week I've been having, I'm finding it extremely difficult to focus on one thing at a time. I don't know if its the problems I'm having at work or the problems I'm having at home. I seem to be stressed in every aspect of my life and its started effecting my decision making process. I feel fucked (and not in a good way). I'm sick of always having to "handle a situation". I'm sick and tired of this fucking situation.

Im Over It Please...

4 comments:

  1. *raises hand in solidarity*

    I, too have been having this issue. It's one thing after another. I feel you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was last week, so has the situation been alleviated since then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The robbery situation is still making my life hell because every time the police find someone who matches the description I gave, they call me in for a lineup. I have had to do this 3 times in the last week and the anticipation, and nervousness, and then the constant disappointed is affecting my daily attitude. Its really starting to suck. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such shit. If it were me, I'd have a shot of vodka or something before I go down to the police station, just to lighten myself up. It certainly sounds like Hell...

    ReplyDelete