"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dirty Laundry


I hate finding out some new personal details about someone that I've already been intimate with. I sometimes wish that I could find more people who would just put all their cards on the table and let me know whats what from the beginning.
From the first day we met I told you that I wasn't looking for anything serious and that I really only wanted you in my life for my own sexual escapades. People like you make me sick. You agree to something you feel would be good for both of us, then recant because after a few days you claim you want "more from me". What in the hell does that mean anyway? You've only known me on a personal level for a few short days and now you want "more from me"? You have severe abandonment issues that you need to have taken care of, and after noticing your attitude, I don't want to have anything to do with it. Even though you're sexy I can't make myself be bothered! lol

3 comments:

  1. Oh, terrible... my first time was with a guy like this and it freaked the fuck out of me. On the one hand, I felt so shitty for 'abandoning' him, but then again, I had to keep myself sane. Jesus, some people can get scarily attached to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you do this kind of thing (I'm hoping you do), but you've received an award over at my blog here. I love your layout, I love what you write about, truly a blog of substance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people get so weird after sex. I'm an honest and upfront person, so I expect the same respect from others. But alas... people want to make games out of everything to seem more interesting or they really have abandonment issues. Either way, I wish they would just tell me that from the start. lol

    ReplyDelete