"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Packing Up


I'm packing up all my clothes today. Finally getting started with this moving process. I found a few boxes in my dads basement yesterday morning and woke up today and started to work. As any of my friends would tell you, I am not at all excited about this move. The reason why becomes more and more apparent to me the more I pack all my things. I took down all my picture frames displayed on my wall. I sat down for a second to look at all the pictures and thought of all the memories I've had here. The gatherings we had, the music that was written. The cocktails I made and the conversations I've had. I made this space, "MY" space. And now I was leaving it for good to go start memories in a new place. But sadly... I don't think they'll ever compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment