"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Echo of Silence


"The Silence Scares Me Cause It Screams The Truth" - Pink.
I've been sitting here all alone in my house today trapped by my own thoughts and debilitated by sadness. I will never understand why the people in this world attack those who are most comfortable in their lives. Its always been established that "Misery Loves Company" but has anyone ever asked why that is? I thought that the people in life who gave respect would get respect in return. But it seems as though that is not the case. I think that because I'm a female, and tiny in stature, and bisexual, and "relatively attractive", that I get the least respect possible. I think that I've officially gotten sick of being a fucking target! But sadly I feel that will never change. I refuse to alter anything about myself or my physical apperance, to make me seem less of a mark.
I've been sitting here by myself, alone with my thoughts and reviewing the last couple days events and think that some people were put on this earth to be prey. This is such a terrible thought but it's weighing on my mind. I don't know though. I'm seriously daunted by the whole situation. The silence just makes it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment