"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Thanx For Being A Bitch...


On my way home from the bar last night I was attacked and robbed by 2 men. They made off with the little bit of cash i had on me, all my identification, my new Nikon camera (because I'm an art student and love random point and click photography), my ipod, and my journal that held everything in this life that I hold precious to me.
Music I've written, lyrics and poetry, and all my past and future ideas for photos. They pistol whipped me over the head and stole some of the most valuable things I own. But the funny part of this story is that they followed me on a bus. A BRIGHTLY LIT bus. So not only do I know what they look like and what they were wearing, but the bus we were on was outfitted with surveillance camera's.
I'm just really happy that they only made off with purse and not my life. I fought back so they could have easily decided to really hurt me after they received what they wanted. But I'm safe and thats all that matters right?!?!?!
All I have to say to the pussies out there who have to rob a small woman like me instead of going out and earning a real living... Thanx For Being A Bitch And I Will See You In Hell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment