"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

My Older Men



So i was hanging out with a new friend that i recently acquired and we began talking about our relationship. "How does my age effect the way you feel about me?" No need to tell you all how old I am but lets say he's 40ish and hes 17 yrs older than I am. He looked really tense as he contemplated his answer. He looked me in the eyes and said... "Sexually, emotionally or socially?". I Thought about it. "All of the above" i reply. He takes a deep breath and says "Sexually...I think I grant you the same courtesy that I would of someone in my age group." He continued, "I think that you like feeling secure or comfort in knowing I respect you and treat you with care. I also think you like me to explore darker sides of my personality because the sex is probably better. I think you can appreciate both my caring side and my more sexually sadistic side." That was correct. He can be very depraved and everything about my being stimulates that side of him. He didn't hide that from me and i loved every second of it!!! "Emotionally I think we are both so emotionally unstable that it causes problems. Also i think that you think you have to be defensive because of the age difference but that's not true. I respect that in some area's you're my superior and in other area's I am your's." I didn't take that one very well but i knew he meant well and truth be told, he was right!! "Socially you tend to be very stand-offish. You're defensive because you want me to respect you, when I already respect you because of you're attitude and mindset. In truth, you're age has nothing to do with our relationship." I was relieved, shocked, but overall excited. This conversation just furthered my belief that any relationship can work as long as people are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment