"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Introduce Myself To You...



Tinkerbelle, Belle, Tink, Tink Tink, or just plain Dione. Just know me as the girl in the pink lipstick. Its really nice to meet you all and I hope you all get to know alittle bit about me through my blog postings!! I'm here to talk about the small things in my life that make the big moments important. I'll talk about my trans-gender friends, my support for the LGBT community, my love for music and favorite new bands, my intimate relationships, and my torrid sexuality. I'll also talk about how important strong bonds and relationships are to my being a successful person. I hope some of you like what I have to say and decide to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment