"Oh Look What Pretty Stars..."

All Of The Brightest Stars Wander Around To Find Their Place. Some Of The Most Brilliant Stars Have Crossed My Path And I Write About Them So They Can Shine Brighter Than Ever!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Fall In Line...



Ok... so i'm black. Wonderful right?!?!? I know You're probably like "Ok so do you want a medal?". No of course i'm not looking for recognition on the fact that i'm black, but I've run into alot of people who think this is a big deal. Great, I'm black, i have numerous piercings and tattoo's, some of my favorite bands include: My Chemical Romance, Against Me, Greenday, and Anarchy Club. Sex, Drugs, and Rock&Roll is my mantra to most aspects of life, and I live and breathe my music and sensuality!!
Never... I repeat NEVER have i ever been called a poser by anyone who knows more about my personal life then my full name and contact info!! I'm black... excellent deduction! Is that the only reason you have to call me a poser?!?!?
"Fall In Line" you say.
Does that mean become an ignorant, socially retarded, unintelligent, and meaningless member of society like you???
If so... I opt for the poser route. thanx!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment